Sibton Switch Systems Limited seeks to achieve the following objectives:
- To set-up, operate a comprehensive E-platform to monitor and report the transactions of all online and mobile payment platforms via bank and none banks to standardize and enhance services in the industry.
- To create a single window where the regulatory body is able to monitor and regulate the operations of all players in the financial industry.
- To secure and transform the financial sector to a cashless business environment for swift, reliable and secured transactions.
- To set-up a robust, reliable, and secured E-platform that integrates the transactions of Banks, MNOs in mobile money, forex bureaus, E-commerce platforms, Government e-Payment portal, as well as microfinance and savings and loans platforms.
- To set-up an E-platform that protects all clients of online payment services irrespective of the platform from which the client’s transaction is carried out.
- To help the regulatory body strengthen the monitoring, regulation, and compliance of all E-payment transactions.
- To invest in the IT infrastructure of E-Payment Gateway application service.
- Ensure efficiency in service quality of money transfer services between and among urban and rural duelers on one hand and between business entities. This is aimed at developing local business transactions and improving standard of living
- Broaden and strengthen local online financial transactions leading to the gradual development of a cashless economy